If a country or even a state wants to be financially secure then it depends on many factors. So, in this article, we are going to tell you about the Most Financially Secure States In India.
Do you want to know about the most economically safe states in India 2020?. So, here we told you, how a state becomes financially secure even after Corona is affected.
We knew that many states in India are struggling at the beginning of 2020. The year 2020 is actually an unexpected year for us and for everybody around the world.
What is Financially Secure Mean?
In short words, Financially secure means stay with enough money or having savings. Therefore, this definition also works for states.
An economically safe state means having enough money to run the states, or simply having enough positive GDP.
The Effect of COVID-19 in Indian GDP?
From the beginning of 2020, the most unexpected issues arising, especially the coronavirus. From the end of March month, India faces the same problem.
The Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi ordered a voluntary public curfew for 14 hours on 22 March 2020. But after the Janta curfew, the main lockdown started
Therefore, the lockdown has lasted for about 5 months. The Indian GDP goes down for a long time lockdown.
Because of lockdown, production and consumption are reduced. Therefore, if the consumption is decreased then the production will be decreased.
Therefore, If the production is decreased then the people lose their factory jobs.
The GDP depends on the above circular points. Therefore, at the end of September, the Indian GDP goes minus, which is almost -25%.
So, let’s move on to the main topics of our article, which are the most financially secure states in India.
The Most Financially Secure States in India
After 2019 the government of India did not give permission to give the real economic data to the public. So, that is the reason to represent the 2019-2020 Nominal GDP of India.
1. The first place holds the one and only Maharashtra state, the Most Financially secure state of India.
Maharashtra state has almost 28 lakh Crore rupees ($380 Billion USD). Maharashtra has the same GDP rate compare to the Philippines.
2. The 2nd place holds Tamil Nadu state with a total value of 18.45 lakh crore rupees ($260 Billion USD). The Tamil Nadu state has the same GDP of Vietnam.
3. The 3rd place holds Uttar Pradesh state with a total value of 17.94 lakh crore rupees ($250 Billion USD). Romania’s GDP is not more than Uttar Pradesh.
4. The 4th place holds Karnataka state with a total value of 16.99 lakh crore rupees ($240 Billion USD). Our Karnataka state has an equal GDP compare to Portugal.
5. The 5th place holds West Bengal state with a total value of 12.53 lakh crore rupees ($180 Billion USD). India’s Bengalisthan called “west Bengal” has the same GDP as Kazakhstan.
6. The 6th place holds Rajasthan state with a total value of 10.02 lakh crore rupees ($140 Billion USD). Ukraine has the same GDP compare to Rajasthan.
7. The 7th place holds Andhra Pradesh state with a total value of 9.72 lakh crore rupees ($140 Billion USD). The total value Andhra Pradesh is the same GDP of Morocco.
The 8 & 9 ranks of Financially Secure States in India
Similarly, Telangana and Madhya Pradesh these Two more states that have the same position (values) compared to the Rajasthan.
8. The 10th place holds Delhi state with a total value of 8.56 lakh crore rupees ($120 Billion USD). The Delhi state has the same GDP as Kuwait.
The above points are maybe not the same as the actual value but this the accessible data or official data. So, if you found any misinformation then please inform us.
Delhi has a positive GDP in 2020 compared to other states. Because at the time of corona, the majority states of India had a minus GDP.
Q.1 Which is the No 1 state in India?
Ans: There are many factors to choose a no 1 state of any country. Therefore, we are going to rank by area wise. The number one state of India by area wise is Rajasthan.
Rajasthan is about 342,239 km square, and the second one is Madhya Pradesh, which is about 308,245 km square.
Q.2. Which is the happiest state in India?
Ans: There are many happiest states in India. So, we are going to tell you one by one. The first happiest state of India is Mizoram, Sikkim, New Delhi, Arunachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Island, and Punjab.
Q.3. Which is the richest state in south India?
Ans: We know south India is one of the most developed parts of the country. Tamil Nadu is the richest state in south India. After Tamil Nadu, Karnataka has the second richest state in south India.
Q.4. Which is the richest city in India?
Ans: The richest city of India by GDP per capita is listed by Mumbai, which has $21,832 USD per capita. And then Delhi, which has $18,689 USD per capita. Also, Kolkata holds third position, which around $14,355 USD per capita.
Q.5. Which state has highest budget in India?
Ans: The total budget of India for the year 2020-21 is around 30 lakh crore. So, Uttar Pradesh has the highest budget of India for the year 2020-21, which is more than 5 lakh crore. and then Maharashtra has more than 4 lakh crore budget.
Q.6. Which Indian state spends the most on education?
Ans: Only education can develop the country. So, It’s too important to increase the education budget. According to the previous record, India spends almost 3% of the total budget of the financial year on education. This is definitely not enough. Only Delhi spends 10-12% budgets on education.
also read: Union budget of 2020-21